Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I want to extend the happiest of birthday wishes to:

Maggie (Saturday, 5/24)
Jim (Sunday, 5/25)
Casey (Tuesday, 5/27)
Michelle (Wednesday, 5/28)
David (Wednesday, 5/28)
Gregory (Thursday, 5/29)
Karen (Thursday, 5/29)

I want to thank you all for supporting my classes, committing to your workouts and keeping fit and healthy! Here's to making this year and every year for the rest of your lives happier, healthier and longer...by spinning!

In good health,

tommy

p.s. this is a new feature of my blog...let me know when your birthday is by leaving a comment, and i'll give you a shout out here on the blog and maybe even in class! i firmly believe in celebrating the completion AND the beginning of another year of health, happiness and success!

4 comments:

maggie said...

Hey TLo,
Thanks for the b'Day "shout out" and good wishes.
"you make me feel like dancing":>)
xxoo
Maggie J

pigmeat said...

HEY TOM TOM... THANX FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISH.
=)

I HAVE A REQUEST CAN WE GET MARIAH CAREYS MIGRATE IN WEDS TRACK LIST OR WHENEVER.. THAT SONG IS KILLER!
MUCH LOVE
DAVID

pigmeat said...

HEY TOMMY...

I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST GIVE IT TO ME BY MADONNA...

QUESTION! IS THERE A WAY TO SHOW THE MUSIC VIDEOS WHILE WE SPIN? IM SURE U DO WHAT YOU DO FOR A REASON, PERHAPS THAT WOULD B TOO DISTRACTING!

MUCH LOVE,
D

Tommy said...

Hey David,

Were you in class when I played both 'Migrate' by Mariah and 'Give It To Me' by Madonna? I've played them a few times since you requested them, but I'm not sure you were in class. If not, I will play them again soon when you are in class for sure!

As for the request for playing videos, as you have noticed since you sent the comment, the video screen was taken down and replaced with a mirror. The screen wasn't used in years, and the mirror makes the room (and my ass!) look bigger!

Thanks for your comments as always and your continued support of my classes, David. You rock!

In good health,

tommy