Thursday, April 17, 2008

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, April 17, 2008

1. Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey featuring Da Brat & Xscape
2. Daylight - Kelly Rowland featuring Gym Class Heroes
3. Take Control Of Da Funk - Amerie vs. Daft Punk
4. Killer - Seal
5. I'm Not Featuring You (remix) - Taylor Dayne
6. Jam - Michael Jackson
7. Beautiful (remix) - Taylor Dayne
8. The Power - Rosabel featuring Jeanie Tracy
9. When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
10. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

A great big thanks to the two very hot men of reality tv, JD "Jesse" Jordan and Enrique Sapene who helped hand out the $100 gift certificates from Sunstyle Tanning to everyone who attended Sexy Spin this morning! JD is currently starring in Season 3 of Bravo's 'Workout' (Tuesdays, 10:00pm). Enrique is hoping to become the next telenovela star on VH1's 'Viva Hollywood' (Sundays, 10:00pm). I've known these guys for a few years now, and I have to say they are truly very nice, sweet guys who happen to be as sexy as hell! I can't thank them enough for being there and making Sexy Spin that much more fun and sexy! Thanks again, guys! To view their bio pages on their respective show websites, just click on their names and very sexy pictures here:

JD Jordan

Enrique Sapene

And another 'thank you!' goes out to Sunstyle Tanning for providing the free $100 gift cards to everyone who attended Sexy Spin this morning. No, not just the lucky one or two whose bike number was pulled out of a hat, but everyone who was there! That is awesome! I hope everyone that made it to class this morning had a great time, got a great workout, and gets a great tan from Sunstyle Tanning very soon! Be sure to click here or on their name and picture in the right column of my blog to learn more about them and to find out their exact location so you can get there as soon as you can to tan!

As for my track list, and very briefly so that I don't ramble on too, too long, I once again took some inspiration from Mariah Carey week on American Idol. I played Mimi's versions of David Cook's performance of 'Always Be My Baby' (awesome!) and David Archuleta's performance of 'When You Believe' (also amazing!) I'm feeling pretty confident that we will be seeing these two David's in the final two idol competitors! My friends and sometimes spinning clients, Richard and Sean, turned me on to Kelly Rowland's 'Daylight' (Thanks, Sean!) and the mashup of Amerie and Daft Punk's 'Take Control Of The Funk' (Thanks, Richard!) Michael Jackson's 'Jam' was one of the top vote-getters on this blog's last week's poll of favorite Michael Jackson songs to spin to. Spinning client Kristen requested Seal's 'Killer'. Finally, Taylor Dayne is performing at Jeffrey Sanker's White Party out in Palm Springs this weekend. She is actually playing during my good friend and amazing DJ Manny Lehman's set at the Sunday afternoon T-Dance, so I thought I'd play her most recent and current hits in class today. Manny has actually mixed some of Taylor's songs! So if you make it out to Palm Springs this weekend, be sure to stop by and hear Manny and Taylor make magical music together again!

Thanks again to each of you for your support of my blog and my classes, to JD and Enrique for being so beautiful and sexy (both inside and out!), and Sunstyle Tanning for being such a great Official Sponsor of Sexy Spin! Happy birthday, Ulrich!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: