Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Sexy Spin - Free Sunstyle Tan!

So, I sent out my weekly Sexy Spin email early Wednesday morning as I usually do. Since then, an opportunity arose to make class a little more special. Sunstyle Tanning has offered a free week of tanning to be given away in class tomorrow. So, I will call out a bike number at the end of class. If you are able to stay until the end of class and I draw your bike number, then you'll be able to get a free week of tanning at one of the newest, most state of the art tanning salons in LA!

I may ask a special question for anyone that knows about this since I'm only writing about it in advance on my blog and it wasn't included in my Sexy Spin email. Hmmm...that would be one way to reward those that visit my blog. I like that idea. So if I ask a special question or for a special word, just say Sunstyle!

Click here to visit their website:

SUNSTYLE TANNING

No comments: