Wednesday, January 16, 2008

MARTIN LUTHER KING WEEKEND SUB SCHEDULE

I will be out of town this weekend in celebration of the Martin Luther King holiday, but I have left you all in the very capable hands of the following:

MY SUBS:
Thursday, Jan. 17th, 7:00am Sexy Spin - Guy B
Friday, Jan. 18th, 9:30am - Catherine Chiarelli
Saturday, Jan. 19th, 9:30am - Guy B
Monday, Jan. 21st, 9:30am MLK Day - John Terlingo


Thanks to all of these amazing instructors for filling in during my absence!

And in addition, I will be subbing the following classes:

I WILL BE SUBBING:
Wednesday, Jan. 16th, 6:30pm (for Lisa Lefner)
Wednesday, Jan. 23rd, 7:00am (for Kirk Allen)
Friday, Jan. 25th, 7:00am (for Kirk Allen)


It would be great to see you in these classes that I will be subbing as well!

Thanks to all of you for continuing to commit to your workout programs, working so hard in class, and including my classes as part of your routine!

In good health,

Tommy

No comments: