Monday, November 12, 2007

Track List - Saturday, November 10, 2007

I know if you were in class and heard this cd, you thought I was playing an old cd. However, I actually made a new one for this Saturday's class. Since it was my birthday on Friday, I decided to make a cd of my favorite spin music - including songs that have stood out as favorites of mine during the past 9 years of teaching. I hope you enjoyed it! Here's the track list:

1. Freedom 90 - George Michael
2. Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
3. Don't Forget About Us (remix) - Mariah Carey
4. Jam - Michael Jackson
5. Since U Been Gone (remix) - Kelly Clarkson
6. Praise You - Fatboy Slim
7. Chasing Cars (remix) - Snow Patrol
8. Working Day And Night - Michael Jackson
9. I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie Raitt
10. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe

No comments: