Thursday, October 18, 2007

Track List - Sexy Country Spin, October 18, 2007

Don't forget to click on the links in the posts below to donate to each week's charity. Again, this week's charity is the AIDS Walk LA - Team Gang of 100! Thanks!

1. Intro: I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
2. I Will Always Love You (remix) - Whitney Houston
3. No One Else On Earth - Wynonna
4. Fast Cars And Freedom - Rascal Flatts
5. Because Of You - Reba McEntire & Kelly Clarkson
6. Ain't Going Down Til The Sun Comes Up - Garth Brooks
7. Any Man Of Mine - Shania Twain
8. Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
9. I Hope You Dance (remix) - LeeAnn Womack
10. I Want To Know What Love Is (remix) - Wynonna
11. The Only Promise That Remains - Reba McEntire & Justin Timberlake
12. I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts

No comments: