Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Track List - Saturday, December 16, 2006

1. Wait a Minute - Pussycat Dolls featuring Timbaland
2. Signs - Snoop Dogg featuring Justin Timberlake
3. Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
4. One Night Only - Beyonce
5. I Luv It - Young Jeezy
6. One - Mary J. Blige & U2
7. I Could Never Take the Place of Your Man - Prince
8. Hurt - Christina Aguilera
9. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Rosabel featuring Jennifer Holliday
10. Listen - Beyonce
11. One Night Only - Jennifer Hudson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing spin, as always. The only thing that could have possibly made it even better was a holiday version of "Flying Above the Clouds" ...don't you think, Tommy?

Unknown said...

OH GOD TONY. PLEASE. PLEASE.

Yes. Now, I am judging you.

Tommy said...

If there were such a version, Tony, I would love to play it! That would lend itself to a great holiday tune!