Thursday, June 23, 2011

Subs for the Ride with Tommy! this weekend, Friday June 24 - Monday June 27

Hello everyone!

Here is the list of amazing instructors that will be covering my classes while I am away this weekend.

Friday, June 24th, 9:30am REGULAR Ride - Amy Rollman
Saturday, June 25th, 9:30am Regular Ride - Ryan Taylor
Monday, June 27th, 9:30am REGULAR Ride - Amy Rollman

Please note the the Friday and Monday classes at 9:30am which are scheduled to be Red Line Rides, will only be REGULAR Rides while I am away. The Red Line Ride computer program is in the midst of receiving some major upgrades that will hopefully help the program run even better in the future. So, I apologize for the inconvenience, but thanks so much to all of you for commiting to your workout routines while the program is being upgraded, and for commiting to your rides while I am out of town and taking advantage of these extremely talented, beautiful and fun instructors who will be instructing in my place.

Thanks to all of you and to the awesome instructors who have agreed to help me while I am out of town. I know I am leaving all of you in very capable hands!

Sincerely and in good health,

tommy

No comments: