Thursday, July 03, 2008

Track List - Sexy Spin, Thursday, July 3, 2008

1. Summertime - New Kids On The Block (!)
2. Homecoming - Kanye West featuring Chris Martin
3. Give It To Me (Manny Lehman Remix) - Madonna
4. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
5. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
6. Into The Nightlife - Cyndi Lauper
7. Disturbia - Rihanna
8. Take A Bow (remix) - Rihanna
9. Stamp Your Feet (remix) - Donna Summer
10. Love In This Club Part II - Usher featuring Lil Wayne & Beyonce
11. Lucky - Jason Mraz featuring Colby Caillat

I'm back! And it is so good to be back! Thanks to all of you for your continued support of my classes! And thanks to all of you for supporting the amazing instructors who covered my classes while I was on vacation! Thanks to Guy B, Nick Oram and Dollar Tan! I really appreciate it!

I will be teaching my regular schedule for the 4th of July holiday weekend, so I hope to see you:

Friday - 9:30am - Crunch
Saturday - 9:30am - Crunch

I hope to see you there!

In good health,

tommy

No comments: