Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish all of you a very happy holiday season!

If you are traveling or if friends and family are coming to visit you, I wish safe travels to all!

But most of all, I wish each of you the happiest, merriest and most blessed and memorable times possible at this time of year.

It is so easy to skip your workouts while being so busy shopping, traveling, fighting traffic, and stressing about and preparing for family visits. And we are all probably guilty to some extent when it comes to eating less healthy foods and drinking a little more alcohol than we normally do or should. Just remember, that an hour or two in the gym can help you feel so much better, less stressed and more calm, cool, collected and relaxed. And it can help combat the unhealthy aspects of increased sugar and alcohol intake.

So I hope everyone continues working so hard and diligently as I have seen you work all year!

I will be on vacation in Chicago and in Texas for a week, but as you know, I would never leave you in less than very capable hands. My complete sub schedule is listed below. Try extra hard to continue to make it to class. With these instructors, you'll be glad you did!

Thank you all for an amazing year! Here's wishing all the best to you in 2008!

In good health,

Tommy

Thursday, December 20, 6:30am - Kirk Allen
Friday, December 21, 9:30am - Dollar Tan
Saturday, December 22, 9:30am - Kirk Allen
Monday, December 24, 9:30am - Guy Baruch
Wednesday, December 26, 9:30am - Guy Baruch

I will be back and teaching Sexy Spin on Thursday morning, December 27th! I hope to see you all then!

No comments: