Thursday, September 20, 2007

Back from vacation!

Well, I finally returned from the vacation of a lifetime last Friday! It has taken several days to get over the jet-lag and to overcome the remnants of the cold that I caught while in the Mediterranean. But I think I am finally back on track. Thanks to all my subs: Guy, Dollar, and Colin! Thanks to all of you for continuing to include indoor cycling in your workout routines. And thanks to all of you for putting up with my absence. I look forward to seeing you all on a regular basis!

However, as many of you know, my partner, Rich, and I are starting the process of having children through the surrogacy process. Tomorrow morning, the embryo transfer is taking place, so Kirk Allen has graciously agreed to sub for me. I hate to miss class again so soon after getting back from vacation, but I think this is definitely for a worthwhile cause! I will be back on Saturday morning at 9:30.

See you all then!

In good health,

Tommy

No comments: